User Tag List

Thread: Where to download Fusion 2.5, full program, not an update?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Where to download Fusion 2.5, full program, not an update?

Hi guys,

I had to reinstall my system after losing my HDD and want to reinstall MMF 2.5 - alas, I cannot download it. When I click the link to the app that I received after buying it, I receive a message in French (which translates to, I believe, "the product has been removed"), and nothing else. I thought that the program would be available under my Community Passport - but all I can see there are updates... So, am I blind over here or is there no way to redownload the program? I really need a link to my program + all my exporters.

Please, tell me where should I look or who to contact about this. Need this done ASAP.

Thanks!

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi Koobare,

log in through the shop system, view your orders and you can get the download links there. The passport will be upgraded next week to include the full installer links.

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Groovy, thanks for the quick reply, Simon! Glad to hear about the Passport update, really liking having all the links and updates in one place. Thanks!