User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Transparent Background?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transparent Background?

Hi, im just wondering how i achive a transparent background of the canvas/html5 application (not the page).

I have changed the included canvas CSS (or removed the brackground-color property) but that has no effect?

This post from April shows Francios saying he knew how to impliment this.. has it been done? http://community.clickteam.com/threads/86353-HTML5-Clearing-the-background-to-Transparent

Also, that CSS property does nothing? As it just loads with what ever color you set in MMF, and there doesnt seem to be a transparent color?
    Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Actually, I did not work on this. Now that I'm back, I will see with Ben on how to implement it in the runtime.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, im really desperate for this for a project and worry that if this cant be done then they will request the project to be done using other means where a transparent background is possible which would be a real shame. Is there any work around (modification to runtime.js) that I can do in the mean time?

Thanks
    Andy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATED!

Ok, So in the runtime.js i found where it is filling the background and made this now transparent, but what ive found is anything that "moves" leaves its self pasted in the background? So its like the background isnt clearing?

How can i do this?

UPDATE: I have now managed to change the runtime.js to achive the above, but obviously this is not nice and would be alot better to have it build in.

The way I have done this is I found the function that fills the canvas with a background rect, changed the fill style to 0 opacity and cleared the canvas.

j.fillStyle="rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0)";j.fillRect(a,b,c,d);j.clearRect(0,0,c,d)

Obviously the fustrating part is having to do this everytime I build the application.

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you want to do a change that is persistent in the runtime between builds, you have to change the code in the data\runtime\HTML5 folder of your installation of Fusion.
    This is where the code used when you build a game is taken from.
    Please leave us a bit of time : I only have a Skype meeting with Ben (DracysLobby) in 16 hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, i did think that and will do so until the option is available.

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondering if this ever got implemented? I can't seem to find an option to make the canvas transparent?
    i'd really love to have this as it would allow for some seamless integration into a website im working on.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2HTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im also wondering how this went... Or, a slightly more detailed tutorial on what code to look for and replace with :]

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh, the code for this is already pretty much implemented, the only difference is instead of drawing a solid color at the beginning of each frame to clear it from the last, you just clear frame to alpha/transparent.
    I will ask about getting a toggle check-box for 'Clear Frame Background' added in asap.
    Really named Ben Otter, but oh well, eh?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2HTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh snap, for some reason I have been keeping an eye on your other thread, and not this one
    Anyway, yayy you've seen it It would be a cool feature, specially if it is super easy to implement a tiny checkbox

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast