User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Five Nights at Freddy's

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man jacksepticeye playing this game on the YouTube video is funny as hell..!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats animdude, inspiring game proving that originality and good ideas are still welcome in the gaming world

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, my son isn't allowed to play this game because it freaks him out so bad. Was quite pleased to see it was done by a fellow clicker!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend showed me this game -- Impressed and excited to learn it was a Fusion 2 game! Congrats on going viral!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just learned that playing this game with a sleeping baby in the room is not the best idea lol especially if your jumpy.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congrats Scott for your game!
    --------------------------------------
    Nicolas "Nico" Sourdeval
    Clickteam

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really I'm glad much for you animdude, don't know the joy of seeing your game on the Top Games from the App Store, all say that game is developed in Clickteam Fusion. Here in Latin America is not known Fusion and I belong to a community of more than 7000 members that I explain to them that it is one of the best tools for making 2D games and export them to any platform. I'm turning unintentionally in an evangelizer of Clickteam Fusion, lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if it was mentioned, but it's on Wikipedia!! This game is really good and scary as hell. My daughter plays it (11) and she is scared to death of it in a good way. Congrats! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Nights_at_Freddy%27s

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    animdude, any word on the sequel?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HOLY CRAP! This was made in Multimedia Fusion 2.5? o_O
    I am........ SO Impressed at what these people can do with this game making software

While it's a nice game, it's pretty short for what it is. You only have 6 or 7 levels, and spend part time job of only 6 hour shift (minutes in real time?)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast