User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Five Nights at Freddy's

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool I'll go check that out. I really wasn't expecting that kind of functionality.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually I stay away from horror games and scary things in general, but there's something special about these two games. I can't seem to stop playing them. Thank you for making such awesome games, and congratulations on your success! It's truly inspiring!

Out of curiosity, any chance you might add some achievements or cards now that you know about the Steam object? They would complement the menu stars quite nicely.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well scott, now that you know that a steam object exist, this means we'll have achievements and trading cards?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am curious, is it possible you could tell us how big % of your revenue you get roughly on each platform? Like PC (steam), iOS and Android? What platform is the most succeesful for you and your game?

Is the split 10% from PC and 90% from mobile, or the reverse, or is it 50% from mobile and 50% PC, etc?

Was the game always developed for all these platform in mind or was you developing mainly for one of them and then "porting" it over?

Btw, how did you get the game on steam if you where not aware of the Steam object? Don't you need to use it to get on steam?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can answer that very last question: The Steam object is only necessary if you are using Steam features. No Steam features? No need for the Steam object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outcast, to answer your question about the revenue split- It's about 60% iPhone, 20% PC and 20% Android. iPhone is by far the most profitable market but it's also the hardest one to break into because the market is so flooded. Android is the weakest mobile option because of the rampant piracy; there are just too many places to get pirated Android games and it's almost impossible to fight. But yeah, they have all three been pretty good so I would always recommend trying to make your game in such a way that it can be released to all three!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the answer! I am a bit suprised that PC is not a higher part of the split, seems mobile is the most profitable market even considering steam!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by animdude View Post
    Outcast, to answer your question about the revenue split- It's about 60% iPhone, 20% PC and 20% Android. iPhone is by far the most profitable market but it's also the hardest one to break into because the market is so flooded. Android is the weakest mobile option because of the rampant piracy; there are just too many places to get pirated Android games and it's almost impossible to fight. But yeah, they have all three been pretty good so I would always recommend trying to make your game in such a way that it can be released to all three!
    Thank you for sharing this data, is incredible as we pay attention to Android and represents the 3rd part or less income of a game.

Other developers have told me that their version of Android does not represent them or 15% between the two platforms. You know Clickteam to boost iOS Exporter!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really impressed with this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks Great!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast