User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Five Nights at Freddy's

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats animdude, it's great to see a fellow F2.5 developer reached this level of popularity and it's indeed very inspiring.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was it hard to implement for Steam? Did you use achievements, trading cards or any of the other features?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    This is very inspiring Wow how did you manage to make the sequel so fast?
    If he was working full time on it, i'd say a few months isn't that fast. I guess he could use a majority of the code from the first game anyway.

Awesome results though!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is true I am very interested in how players react to having the game both on Steam and on Google and iOS for different prices? (I assume it is the same game) Have you got any complaints or is that ok with players? (You never know what will cause some to be irritated :p )
    I see Freddy 2 cost about 8 euro on Steam and about 2 euro on mobile. How did you decide on the prices?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the comments. About making the sequel- Yes I was working on it full time so of course that helped a lot. I actually didn't reuse any of the source material from the main portion of the game, I only reused the title/game over screens, etc.

As far as pricing, I tried to pick prices that were fair considering the games aren't very long. It's very important to keep your audience happy. If you charge a high price, they will probably pay it but they most likely won't buy the next one. A happy fanbase is very very important.

About Steam achievements- I'm not really sure how to implement those. Can those be added with Clickteam Fusion?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    animdude, e-mail me and I will get you the objects you need for Steam Achievements.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it not just the Steam object from the ClickStore?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Gustav! indeed you are correct, forgot we posted it!

http://clickstore.clickteam.com/steamworks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a Steam object? O_o

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes and it's for free. Thanks to Clickteam!

Btw. I think they should put it in the Extension Manager.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast