Thread: Build 282.3 - release

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 282.3 - release

Hi,

EDIT: this build has been switched from beta to release. No need to re-download it if you've already downloaded it.

The build 282.3 is available.

Change log

The main changes compared with 282.1 are fixes in the HTML5 sounds and a fix in the iOS Store object (hopefully the good one). More details in the change log.

No changes in the Android/Flash exporters, nor in the iOS exporter except for the iOS Store fix, Fernando and Anders will post beta versions for each exporter kater.

Thanks!

Yves.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for update!
    I have one question.

"- Preferences: the new "D3D by default" option in the preferences was unchecked by default"

"D3D by default" is "Set Display Mode property of new application to Direct3D"?
    What's affect this change?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    When you create a new application, if this option is checked then the Display Mode of the application is set to Direct3D 9, if the option is unchecked then the Display Mode is set to Standard.

This new option was incorrectly unchecked by default.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. This option changed to unchecked in Build 202.0, even if it was checked in previous build.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ooh... I didn't see this one..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About the unlimited Alterable Values, if I click Use expression to set or read the values / strings the expression evaluator says Result should be between 0 an 25 / 0 and 9.

This is very confusing, especially for new Fusion users who don't know that they can use unlimited values and strings. It looks like its still limited to these ranges.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ah yes I'll change the message. PS: the strings are NOT unlimited in this version. Future build.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yves can you allow as unlimited internal flags as alterable values?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah... I was confused now. The Global Values are 1-based.
    The Alterable Values are 0-based now.

I think 0-based is the best way in programming.
    But I think it's not easy to change the index back to 0 to unify the indexes because of compatibility reasons.

I think it should be considered in Fusion 3, that every index is 0-based.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Active picture doesn't create backdrops on iOS... pls fix and you will be my best friend for life!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast