Looking for fellow hobbiests for game development.

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello! I am BlueCoderElf, a fellow game creator looking for help in my new game. I am looking for a pixel art graphic artist and a 8 bit style music composer and maybe another coder if you want to help. Bare in mind that I am doing this for fun and the game will be free, so even if I was able to do so I would not pay. Sorry guys, I'm just mainly looking for fellow hobbiests to asist in the making of my game.

The game will be called Blue's Adventure and will star a friendly young elf named (you guessed it) Blue as he tries to recapture his city's Power Gem to restore power to it. The game will be an 8 bit/16 bit platformer with over 200 levels, but only 100 levels will be playable each playthrough due to a 'pick your own path' system to spice things up.

I hope to release a public alpha of the game at the end of this month if you guys help me with it. Oh, and I do have MMF2 standard, but it won't register due to a bug in the website, I am able to use it though!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Peace!
    BlueCoderElf

• Hey there,

I'm a freelance composer who's fairly new to the field. I've been composing casually for eight years or so but just recently started doing it professionally. With that in mind, I'm looking to build up a solid repertoire to show future developers so I'm happy to work for free. I don't have the ability to render music in literal 8 bit, but I'm very well versed in that style and could write you some (hopefully) satisfying chip tunes. Here's a sample of some demos I worked up for another game I'm working on (the first one would probably be the most interesting to you). Please login to see this link.

I also composed the theme song for a gaming channel on YouTube called 8-Worlds News (fun fact, I recorded it entirely on Mario Paint). Please login to see this link.

Thanks!
    -Dillon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!