User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Beyond - Indie Horror

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Beyond - Indie Horror

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you all my next project! It is called The Beyond. It will be a sidescrolling horror in the vein of Clocktower and Silent Hill. The focus will be more psychological horror than jumpscares.
    The game will soon come to Steam Greenlight and Kickstarter once I have a solid enough demo that I feel will be a good representation.

-----The game is inspired, and based upon the REAL-LIFE location of the Aokigahara Forest in Japan-----

SYNOPSIS:
    Welcome to Walker's Chapel. A once thriving community, now abandoned. Every year, over 100 corpses are found within city limits by authorities, believed to have been suicides.
    You have come to Walker's Chapel to find your final resting place. But the evil that dwells within this town has found you first.

TRAILER:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQXRkbv3xJg
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Artwork looks great. Very stylised... well done.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks very much Ryan!

I just listed The Beyond on indiedb.com and it has risen to #232 out of over 18,000 games.

I want to thank everyone who has looked at this thread and trailer. Hopefully it will be a good, well known example of what Fusion is capable of.

If any are interested in the indiedb page it can be found here - http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-beyond

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I noticed the clock tower influencethrough the trailer as well!

All this looks good.

Is this point and click or full roaming 3D?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be a fully controlled side scroller. Think of Silent Hill without weapons in a 2d plane.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New enemy type - the Mantis.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Beyond has currently hit #32 in Indiedb.com!
    The IndieDB page has been updated with a brand new enemy concept art that will be in the upcoming demo.
    Check it out here:
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-beyond

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The artwork is incredible! I'm looking forward to this already!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man that freaking lady with the long spinal-cord neck is going to give me nightmares....

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesdreams View Post
    New enemy type - the Mantis.
    My long-lost brother... I have found you at last! So you're making this in Unity, or something? Or are these concept pictures and you'll going to make the game with pre-rendered backgrounds/cutscenes? It is very impressive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast