User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: FGL $200 Offer

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info Francois!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am trying this out now with the ads. I get the "Successful implemented" and there is a big "X" to close the ad but nothing happens when I click on it (its not possible to close the ad), is this because it is an example and will it be possible to close it in the real game?

Also should I place the "SPONSOR BANNER" in the frame because I notice the object is visible? It is very big

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's probably an example.
    I tried it once, and I got 10.000 windows opened up in internet Explorer, which I couldn't quit..
    Think there was a bug in it or because you are trying it locally.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh ok thanks Perry! How about the Pause/Resume feature you seem to need to have for Tier 1. I can't find any event for it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pause/resume is actually a generic requirement (outside of the SDK) for the game by FGL.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Games on their examples look rich in graphics and features. I wonder what their standards are. I wouldn't want to submit a bad game, but for $200 they shouldn't expect much.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone here done it yet?

Will this be an ok placement of the fgl object? Also does it have to be in every frame? Id like to just have it in the first frame. Also, do I need to do anything else with this object or do I just insert it? Example: I sign the fgl contract, upload the game and they take care of the rest? Are there any other events needed on my end? Also, if I have the app on Google Play can it be on FGL too. Do I still own it? Sorry for all the questions, but just need to know all this stuff.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will this be an ok placement of the fgl object?
    At least technically, yes, if it shows up and is visible, I'm sure it's ok. Is it the best placement to raise sponsor interest for your game and thus maximize your revenue? <-- this is then much more complex question..

Also does it have to be in every frame?
    Id like to just have it in the first frame.
    No, it doesn't have to be in every frame. But again, will you get better results if it's on every frame, 50% of frames or just the menu frame - depends on preferences of potential sponsors and their experiences from what is effective and what is not... and what other methods of monetization does your game utilize, like ads or IAP...

Also, do I need to do anything else with this object or do I just insert it? Example: I sign the fgl contract, upload the game and they take care of the rest? Are there any other events needed on my end?
    You could add an event: start of frame --> show sponsor banner, and build & run to confirm that the FGL placeholder banner appears. If you submit the game with only the sponsor branding feature implemented, please note that you won't be eligible for the $200 up-front payment by FGL (only $100 if I recall, please check their instructions at FGL.com), which requires support for more features like ads, cross-promotion and IAP.

Also, if I have the app on Google Play can it be on FGL too. Do I still own it?
    Yes and yes. FGL Mobile Platform currently has two main distribution channels which are Amazon Appstore and a portal named Big Rebel. They are planning to add support for bigger app stores such as Google Play in the future. My understanding is that once you have submitted your game, and they are about to upload it to some channel, you will get notified (or asked for confirmation) before the distribution starts. In a case that your app is already on some channel that they support, you can notify FGL on this and obviously the same game won't end up twice in the same store.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent. Thank you for the detailed information. Seems pretty cut and dry.

Edit:
    You are right and the following is how it works for advances.
    Not so cut and dry. Seems there is more work to get to the $200 tier. My game doesn't have, Pause/Resume, Submit Scores and/or Achievement or Unlock Premium Version (IAP).

Tier 1 ($100 advance)
    A quality game that is playable on mobile with following SDK integration:
    Pause/Resume
    Show/Hide More Games
    Branding implemented

Tier 2 ($150 advance)
    Everything in Tier 1
    +Show In-Game Ads
    +Submit Scores and/or Achievement

Tier 3 ($200 advance)
    Everything in Tier 1 & 2
    +Unlock Premium Version (IAP)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MJK View Post
    The pause/resume is actually a generic requirement (outside of the SDK) for the game by FGL.
    Hm are you sure about this? Almost every client I have worked with that needs an API integrated wants to have a feature where the game can recieve a pause call from the site. I don't really know why though and I have not been able to go through with any of these deals because I don't know how to properly integrate an API with Fusion.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast