User Tag List

Thread: Extras ? Extention ? Flash light ? Shadow drop ?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Extras ? Extention ? Flash light ? Shadow drop ?

Hi every one i wanted to make a horror game with this awesome software CTF2.5 and it really happened that i for the past 3 month i get close and closer to my goal.

I discovered A whole brand of futures that this software offers that i couldn't imagine more in it but am still stuck in mainly the following.

1- I heard there is extensions to click team fusion like extra futures that can be downloaded into the program for free, And i heard about something called HWA in the forum alot am an intermediate to this program so i don't know alot but my goal is to create a really atmospheric horror game with only a flash light and torches and dead bodies all over the place, So can any extension help me to come across any of that ?

2- Flash light i have looked for past 3 month for the flash light examples the white paint in middle of black screen is something really nice.. But cheap to be honest.
    Am new i don't know if this is the only way to accomplish a flash light.
    I want to make a flash light an item that once pressing a certain button it is equiped by the player and the effect of the flash light is left or right not a circle around the player, I tryed for those 3 month harder and harder and haven't gone close to accomplish any thing.
    Many many people promissed to help me but all i got was (Sorry am busy, And a nice line that you have stepped the first step in a big world)- Which boosted me up for 5 seconds.

3- Shadow drop. I found a really really nice shadow drop example that i wanna use in my horror side scrolling game but once i opened it i regret it i did... Cause it's a big evidence that all futures i discovered wasn't even close to beginner and this dude is actually a pro and i won't be able to accomplish this game with out some one holding my hand for few hours.(The following link contains an example with 29 line of code that i totally didn't understand any thing from them.)
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/88163-Fallshadows-(Dwarf-Fortress)

So after i listed those 3 things i really really beg for the best answer possible, I looked for a one nice ebook that actually helped me out throught many many troubles , i watched tutorials for many things.
    But actually nothing managed to change the shadow drop , The advanced pick and click to allow flash light , and the (Sprites) I asked for any program to help me out cause am a total fail at painting , I just wanted to draw some cup board and some window and computre ... to put into my game but the MMF2 doesn't give those advanced colors or options.
    So if any one got any solution even if it's simple or even got 1 hour of his time or even 2 minutes to just sit with me and hold my hand tell me look you can accomplish that by doing this .. or watch this it will help you out.

I deleted my project in each time i failed in.. Am a type of who gets disappointed too many times just give up.
    Am sorry for taking much time from any person who is reading and thank's for your time and any help if you offered any .

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything ?
    Any one know what Hwa is ?
    Or what expansions can help me in creating the 2 d side scroller horror game ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HWA is built in to Fusion now. Hardware acceleration is utilizted by changing the display properties from Standard to Direct3d9.

You can modify the flashlight example. Just draw a sprite in the shape of the beam using the same color scheme as the sphere of light in the example.

I would say just study the code in the shadow drop. Take lines away and plug them back in and see what they do to achieve the effect.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's forget about shadow drop as iam already learning that in unity which is a better engine, I wanna make here on this normal engine a kinda normal but not cheap made game.
    The flash light is used like 50% of time so can you make an example about it \?