User Tag List

Thread: Mouse conditions don't work properly in HTML

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mouse conditions don't work properly in HTML

Hi all,

Is there something wrong with the way the HTML5 module converts mouse conditions? I've been trying everything to get a program with "repeat while left mouse-key is pressed" and "x Repeat while left mouse-key is pressed" and I can'"t figure out what the problem is, short of a bug in the module. Before I post it as a bug, I'd like to know if I'm the bug

Here's a basic mfa of the problem. The user has to click and drag the roman numerals at the bottom of the screen. Clicking on these will greate the oblject and attach it to xmouse and ymouse. Yes, I know I could use the drag movement, but that doesn't work reliably in HTML5 module. When the user clicks on a roman numeral, a yellow object of the numeral is created and should be draggable around the screen, The numeral can be dropped into one of the 4 boxes at the bottom. You can build it in Windows to see the way it works because building it in HTML5 does not respond to mouse-key conditions correctly.

It's making me crazy; I can't find what the hell I'm doing wrong!

Here's the link to the MFA : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...TesterHTML.mfa

Thanks for any help!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found that it's the "x repeat while left mouse-key is pressed" to be the problem. If I remove that or replace it with a key-press trigger isntead, it all works. Is there any other way to detect when the mouse is released for HTML5 module?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey MTC I looked at your original post and got it to work, well the one box I tried...

Here is what I did, and this will sound odd but it works.
    Where you check for a click in a zone, to create the object that is going to be dragged.
    I made an active object about the same size and hid it.
    In conditions I used repeat while mouse is down > while mouse is over active and not the click in zone.

In the group keep the x repeat while mouse is down line and change the repeat while mouse is down with an always.
    When they let go of the mouse it will close the group again and while the mouse is done it will not let go of the object.

you can see my changes here. Oh I also added the HTML5 object but I don't think it was needed.
    http://network.iwarecd.com/TesterHTML.zip

Let me know if this works for you...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Found it : the "Left mouse key has been pressed" condition was only valid when the key was released.
    This will be corrected int he next beta version.