Thread: Listing your Product on Clickstore

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Listing your Product on Clickstore

What is Clickstore?

Clickteam is proud to offer it’s user base and fellow app developers “Clickstore” as a distribution platform for their Game and Software titles, Fusion open source files, Tutorials, Libraries, And anything else Clickteam Fusion related. Clickteam offers a 70/30 split favoring the author. Clickteam welcomes all submissions but reserves the right to refuse any if they do not meet our standards which include a certain level of quality and direct association to our core product, Clickteam Fusion. Please feel free to contact us at clickstore@clickteam.com with any questions.

More information can be found at: http://www.clickteam.com/clickstore-submission

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I am a seller since january.
    So far I have earned about 18$ from the clickstore.

I have set a correct paypal account. The clickstore has not transfered any of those earnings to my paypal account.
    Am I missing something?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only when you reach $100 I believe, then it will be transferred.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jeez, a hundred? Where does it say that? I am gonna have to put up quite a few more products.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure where it's stated..
    I asked a while ago that same question to Simon it was, I believe.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeff recent said the threshold was $50

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you need $50 to withdraw.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh, then I got changed, or I was misinformed... it's been a while that I had asked that.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It got changed recently down to $50

What happens:
    You sell stuff
    Between the 10th and the 15th of the following month we send out paypal payments to all people who have over $50 in their accounts.
    So you don't really withdraw the money it gets sent to you automatically

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, makes sense then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast