User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: iAd not showing on one device

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anders, so long... sorry for the off topic, did you modify the iOS Object to give full support to the MFI Gamepad? I am about to launch my app and I give full support to the device.

Thank you for your response!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply Anders.
    I also have an iPod Touch that I downloaded the game to and that also doesn't show any iAds - very strange!

Anybody with an iPhone please can you test my app and see if the iAds are displayed. They should show up on the Main Menu and Game Over screens. Thanks

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted the question on the Apple forum, and got the following comment back.

- Maybe the wrong category... (So I asked them where it was, since I never heard of it, and my older apps we're working fine)

It still seems to work, and really puzzled why my apps are working on your phone, and your app is not showing..

Now... the category that I can think of (light bulb just turned on) is, when you post the app.. you put in a category.
    I posted mine under Puzzle/Boardgames and Family.

Have to look to see where I posted the other ones under.
    MAYBE that's what he was talking about

And someone else mentioned that Iad is not what it used to be... so maybe Chartboost or anything else could maybe be implemented permanently in an Extention..
    I hate to dig into the Xcode, to make things work etc..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't think the category would matter as the iAds show on the iPad using exactly the same build/setup etc
    I'm completely at a loss over this now

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody with an iPhone please can you test my app and see if the iAds are displayed. They should show up on the Main Menu and Game Over screens. Thanks
    For "The one that got away" app?
    I tested on my 4S with iOS8 beta 5, I see no ads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for trying.
    Don't think iAds are working on any iPhone. Very frustrating. Think I might try and get ChartBoost working instead.

Or

I might even ditch IOS dev and go over to Android although I've just spent a ton of money on dev kit!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4