[PAID] Need 2 More Programmers For Gothic Point and Click Game

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Looking for 2 more experienced MMF2 coders with IOS, Flash and Android extension experience to bring two SHORT graphic oriented gothic point and click horror games for a budding company to a quicker completion. Assets are complete for both (without editing items) and the coding for the first will be used with modifications to complete the second game. I am using stop motion animation models for creature sprites and in the second game live actors. Coders are only needed to complete the first game.

In many cases, an example mfa from Clickteam is included and can be duplicated for the game coding. Many are from Nivram's Example site.

The game type should be VERY easy for an experienced clicker to complete as each frame of the mfa has a script in the frame folders. The coding is very straightforward. The mfas use few frames. It will use no extensions as the source code will be available to gamers on CD Rom along with the PC CD Rom version. The clicker should be able to write a short pdf tutorial as well with his coding so it will benefit the gamer wanting to use the Clickteam product. In some cases a small video will be made.

See my company facebook: Please login to see this link.
    See my primary page (under development): Please login to see this link.

Example game on youtube: Please login to see this link.

Please PM me for specifics. SERIOUS inquiries only. Have many high profile interested parties and want to get these 2 released on all platforms planned as quickly as possible.

Amulet (Game One) Screenshots:

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• Guys, I am thrilled with the responses I have through the FB and the PMs through the forum, I'll keep it open for a few days and then regardless with the serious inquiries that have a little time we can begin. It should not take long.

Rolando
    Archeon Media

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!