User Tag List

Thread: SMS using intents

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SMS using intents

Does anyone know if and how to use Fusion to send SMS messages using Android intents? The only sample I have seen is how to dial a phone number. There's a lot of intents and no reference on which ones are possible with Fusion. Even if certain intents are possible, it's very difficult to figure out how they are supposed to be formatted in Fusion to get them to work correctly. If anyone can help it would be great!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you can do it with only intents, it looks like there are certain function calls that need to be done. You'd need an extension.

EDIT: FVivolo tells me that you can do it with only intents, but I was able to make a quick extension to send a message. I'll complete the extension soon and let you know when it is available.

-Evan

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! Look forward trying your extension

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for the people who still look for the solution.

With the Android Object, you just have to initiate the intent "android.intent.action.SENDTO" with the URI "smsto:<enter phone number here>"

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it works? Im looking for share for all apps on android

Edit: nevermind, built-in extension works perfect for share to all apps on android.
    Thank you for all clickteamers