User Tag List

Thread: Path Movement, how to repeat?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Path Movement, how to repeat?

I have this fustrating issue that I cannot figure out?

I have a path movement that simply moves from one node to another. I have set it to "reverse" at the end, so it goes forward then back and stops.

I then want to repeat this when ever I press a key. Sounds simple, yet seems not possible.

Andy

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the top of my head.
    Create an event with
    + When user press a key
    - execute path movement

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, thats how you would think it should be, although if you was to try it im sure like me you will find it doesnt work.

By execture I assume you mean "start"

Andy

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. That's what I meant. I will check later once I have access to my machine

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I know,.there is a bug. I tried to duplicate your issue and it doesn't work. Report it to Bug Tracker.

mojofltr
    A quick workaround:

Name the first node.
    Set the path movement to reverse the movement at end, reposition object at end, and loop the movement.
    Create an event that stops the object when it reaches the first (named) node.
    Create an event that starts the object movement when the button is pressed.

Attachment 14182

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only managed to tackle this in a different way but it had literally driven me INSANE. Why is the path movement so temperamental ?

I wanted my inventory slots to scroll down from the top of the screen when the mouse cursor gets high enough and then to scroll back up out of sight when the mouse is moved down. This was ridiculously difficult to achieve!!

The only way I could get it to work was by creating a third node (which would never be visited) so I could name the 2nd node "Bottom". I have to have a stupid event for all my inventory slots which say "when reaching node "bottom"... Stop movement. Then, when flag is toggled on or off I use the two commands, Reverse, followed by Start and it finally works correctly.

Don't know if it makes any difference but I also turned on "loop, reverse and reposition" options in the path movement interface.

Is anyone planning on fixing this bug or what? I just wasted over an hour of my weekend battling with the thing.