User Tag List

Thread: I need to scale down my window size but I must adjust my art manually!?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to scale down my window size but I must adjust my art manually!?

Currently I'm using a window of resolution 1136 x 640 and therefore all my visual assets are working with this window size. However I have just found out I must scale everything down to at least half the size - is there a simple way to scale my art down along with the window size (rather than scale down my art manually)?

Your help is appreciated, thanks.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also as a side question, what window size in MMF correctly matches the screen size of the iPhone 5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, why do you need to scale everything down to half size? Second off, I may have a solution, but I'd like to hear why you want everything at half size first.

As for the screen size question, you may want to look at this, since I think it mentions the resolution, and, perhaps more importantly, it will tell you how to make sure it doesn't really matter as much, since it tells you how to make sure your game fits any resolution on iOS (with similar options being availalbe for Android): http://community.clickteam.com/threads/74189-Scaling-for-iPhone-5-and-iPad-HOW-TO-DO-IT-RIGHT

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can try cloning the application, by right-clicking the application name/icon in the frame editor and choosing "Clone"

This brings up the below screen which allows you to reduce the entire application and all image assets by a percentage of the current resolution to another resolution.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a note on the method ProdigyX mentioned: I think you will need the developer version of MMF2/CF2.5 if you want to use that feature (not certain, though).

It would be nice to know what version of MMF2/CF2.5 you have, ZAMtendo, since it would help us to know the options.