Paid- Need help implementing the final touches to my game

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello all. I am in need of someone to assist me complete my game. I am offering $100 to complete the whole project with me or $10 to $15 per task depending on which task. I am aware that there are helpful tutorials on most of these topics, but I keep hitting road blocks as I am not very savvy with this kind of thing. Please let me know if you are interested. Hopefully someone can help me. Thank you:)

*I have developer and the android extension*

1. Setting up and implementing chartboost, and/or admob as well as an in app purchase to remove ads.

2. Setting up a local high score, a best high score (local) and a global high score, where people can compete against each other.

3. Increasing the gameplay difficulty as time progresses and score increases. (This requires a math computation that I am unfamiliar with).

4. The active objects switch places with each other (shuffle) but the locations of them are not accurate when they reappear. (I this is due to different hotspots I believe, but I dont know how to code this correctly).

5. Cleaning up the pause frame code so that the frame pauses and resumes correctly. (Right now some of the animation still plays).
    Putting it on the google play store.

6. Taking gameplay pics for the google play store and putting the icon on the game.

7. Debug and clean up any code that doesnt belong (Tidy up the game).

8. Reduce the file size of the game.

Please let me know if you could help me with any/all of this stuff. Thanks again.

Chris

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!