User Tag List

Thread: Galactic Battle - Looking for let's players who are willing to give it a try

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Galactic Battle - Looking for let's players who are willing to give it a try

Hey everyone! If you happen to know a let's player in person, are a let's player yourself, or know of a let's player who would probably be willing to give Galactic Battle a try, then it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know. I'd like some feedback on the game, and I'm thinking this would be a great way to get said feedback on it.

In case you haven't seen the latest gameplay video to know what it is like, then here it is:

The game has gotten a little bit more progress since the video was made, meaning you may see some things while giving the game a try that you didn't see in the video, if you choose to give the game a try and record a video of it, while giving me feedback on the game. It only has the two levels shown in the video so far, but it does have a simple endless mode, and it will get more levels as time goes on.

Also, if you can't watch the video, then I can take some screenshots and upload them.

One last thing: The game currently has online multiplayer. It was originally the focus of the game, and while I'll still design the game with it 100% in mind, I may be scrapping it, until I'm able to sell the game and make enough money from it to get a server running constantly, though that may unfortunately be "never" if the game doesn't sell very well if and when I start selling it. Rest assured that the game will still be completely online multiplayer-ready, meaning I could easily add it in an update in the event it makes enough money for it to be feasible, as long as I get around to releasing the game, which is highly likely. I hope this isn't a disappointment for anyone, since I myself also really want it to have online multiplayer.

The only problem with giving the game online multiplayer is, of course, that the remaining public servers are only really for testing purposes, which means there aren't really any particularly feasible ways to have online multiplayer in it for anything other than said testing purposes without being able to afford a server, which I can't afford.

Obviously if someone was willing to host the official server for the game for me for free without profit split (which is unlikely, even with minor profit split (like 10% of the profit goes to them)), then I would be more than glad to accept such an offer, but it probably isn't going to happen, since what that would be requesting is just ridiculous, even in my opinion, though I guess there would be the very, very, very off chance of Clickteam being willing to host the server for the game if they were publishing it on Steam for me, but that still sounds unlikely, especially with the small amount of profit split Clickteam gets from games they publish on Steam, and the I-don't-know-how-high-or-low-it-is chance that Clickteam wouldn't be willing to publish the game in the event it isn't as good as I think it is.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I got someone to give it a try and record it, so he's probably going to be posting links to the videos here soon.

Just a note, though: I'm still looking for people to "let's play" the game, or to test it, since the more feedback the better.