User Tag List

Thread: raycaster extension Problem (editor)

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

raycaster extension Problem (editor)

I seem to be at a loss. I just purchased this at the clickstore, But the editor seems to have no documentation. I can place objects, but not select, or move, and mainly I cannot seem to deduce how to set a wall in place. any help?
    DC

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I figured some of it out myself. though it can display a "blank" wall, in order to place one you must have a texture loaded.
    After all of that I don't think the extension is very useful to me. I was hoping to use it in a random dungeon, But I cannot see a way to do that. The fact that it has to use a external editor makes it a very poor fit to the workings of Fusion I feel.
    The lack of documentation and the largely (for my needs) poor usefulness of the product will make me hesitate to purchase from the clickstore again.

DC

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't give up on the Clickstore. This is the way the extension was released originally on the KlikDisk. It is rare for a extension not to have documentation, but there are some unfortunately.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it didn't come with the example, I have one that came on the klikdisc I can send to you. It helped me learn a lot about it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clickstore edition is same as Klikdisc one. Hopefully such issues will be resolved shortly.