Thread: Vertical scrolling swipe gesture

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vertical scrolling swipe gesture

Hiya all,

I'm looking at building a highscore table, and have a viewable screen resolution of 510x300. The playfield size will probably be something like 510x3200, with around 50/60 high scores listed. How do you go about making a swipe gesture similar to, say, the facebook app, where you swipe and it scrolls down (or up) rapidly for a quick swipe, or gently for shorter,slower ones?

Hope you guys can help My first attempt resulted in the gesture activating on a single touch of the screen, whether I "swiped" or "touched" :S

Chris

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this should get you started! (you'll probably only need to make minor tweaks)

Slide Scroll.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome DaveC !!!

This scroll works perfect

Thanks for sharing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is fabulous DaveC, thank you so much

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This can also be used to scroll a single object... for my needs, i want users to be able to quickly swipe to move scrolling text (an image) ahead as they desire. By reversing the code on line 12 and applying it to the Y position of my image, it works FLAWLESSLY. I needed something like this and was struggling to get it to work right. DaveC saved the day!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the awesome example of DaveC i added a simple button detection touch system....
    Is a good way to do this??

Another problem is the delay in position of text (donīt keep the position of active)
    Any way of solution this or itīs impossible......is important in my proyect.

Slide Scroll & button touch.mfa

Thanks.

......DaveC I love your tricks in UI....please sell these in clickstore

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would do something like this (so the user definitely selects the button rather than occidentally presses it when trying to scroll) Also you don't need to create duplicate objects for the buttons/text. To solve the text scrolling issue you just need to position the string ONCE and then check "FOLLOW FRAME" in the string objects properties.

Scroll Menu.mfa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you DaveC!!!

You can does wonderful things and is an example to follow!!!!

I add a few tweaks to name the buttons with a list & auto resize frame ....is what I would like to have had when I started with fusion 2.5

Slide Scroll & button list.mfa

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    I would do something like this (so the user definitely selects the button rather than occidentally presses it when trying to scroll) Also you don't need to create duplicate objects for the buttons/text. To solve the text scrolling issue you just need to position the string ONCE and then check "FOLLOW FRAME" in the string objects properties.

Scroll Menu.mfa
    This is really cool, exactly what I needed, thanks for posting it!

I was really hoping to use it as a sub-application so that I could have a static menu bar on top and a scrolling frame underneath, like a lot of Android apps do, but couldn't work out how to get the scrolling frame to stop registering touches outside of the sub-application frame. Any ideas how this might be possible?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try this

Slide Scroll & button list.V2.mfa

Bar&button be disabled "follow the frame"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast