User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Planet - Now Available on Steam!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freedom Planet - Now Available on Steam!

After a successful Kickstarter and three years of hard work and love, our high-speed 90s platformer Freedom Planet is now available on Steam! We've mixed together dozens of the best gameplay elements of 90s-style Japanese platformers such as Sonic's speed, Mega Man's combat prowess and Gunstar Heroes' insane boss fights. We'd love it if you could help us battle the nefarious Lord Brevon and his army of shade troopers!

Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com//app/248310

Official website: http://freedomplanet.galaxytrail.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AWESOME! I'll have to pick this up next time I get paid.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great. Been watching speed runs on youtube. The game engine looks to work fantastic. I'll be giving it a go myself.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm playing it, it is great indeed. Each level has its own 'mechanisms' to interact with (so it's very addicting and fun) and the bosses are the epitome of the awesomeness. One of the best MMF/F2.5 games I've played till now.
    The only thing I don't like is that is currently only available on Steam (which is a platform I don't particularly like), but that's obviously not a game flaw.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks great! I hope this game treats you well! I cant wait to play it once I get some time to do so.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great game! congratulations.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-onInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've asked my Brother to do a lets play on his youtube channel of this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    danworth, do you perhaps have a link to the YouTube channel?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpbC93_yieA

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the link!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast