User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: iOS Screen Capture extension v1.2 for Fusion 2.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iOS Screen Capture extension v1.2 for Fusion 2.5

Finally got round to fixing the iOS part of the Screen Capture object to work with iOS extension for Fusion.
    This should fix the Xcode compile errors.
    Unfortunately it still needs a tweak to CRunView.m in Xcode to work properly for iOS 6 and above
    (thanks to DTownTony for this fix):
    "In xCode open CRunView.m and change the "NO" in -

eaglLayer.drawableProperties = [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:
    [NSNumber numberWithBool:NO],
    kEAGLDrawablePropertyRetainedBacking,
    kEAGLColorFormatRGBA8,
    kEAGLDrawablePropertyColorFormat, nil];

into a "YES" and it'll work."
    (If you manage to figure out a way to fix this in the Capture extension, please let me know!)

Anyway, hope it helps!
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iOS Screen Capture extension v1.2 for Fusion 2.5

Awesome work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks AyreGuitar! This will definitely be of great assistance in my projects.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry for double post - can anyone confirm if this is still working? I am testing on my pc right now and find that if i do a capture at start of frame it saves the image but if i use trigger with action it doesn't seem to capture anything.

I need to know if i'm wasting my time. I'd like to use it to take a screen grab of the ios screen during game play for use as image to post to facebook with the IOS "Share" object which can get an image from the camera roll

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Kevin,

Finally you managed to make this work? I want to do the same with my next game, help me with the steps and the object to be used to capture the screen. Of course a part of iOS Richie Share it works very well.

Thank you very much for your answer,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the late replies, I wasn't getting emails for subscribed threads (hopefully fixed!)

Tuna - I've just tried my example file with Fusion v185.1 and Xcode 7.2.1 and it seems to work fine on iOS device (just remember to change the code in CRunView.m as mentioned). If running on PC and saving to Camera Roll/Photo Album, you're correct it won't save an image (since it doesn't have a filename), but it will on iOS. I haven't made any changes to the PC side of the extension, just added iOS functionality. My iOS app Paper Face released in 2013 used the MMF version of this extension to save images: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pape...5805?ls=1&mt=8

Koji_Kabuto - Happy to help if you can tell me what you need.

It would be much better if the Screen Capture Object could be updated to included iOS and Android functionality from the start, avoiding the need to do this specifically for each device (eg Android Plus object for Android). I did send Francois the source code a while back so that it could be included, but nothing happened (maybe my code is not good enough? )

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you can send if over to Fernando that would be awesome.
    I don't think Francois passed it along to anyone.... so its trying to get lost.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AyreGuitar View Post
    Sorry for the late replies, I wasn't getting emails for subscribed threads (hopefully fixed!)

Tuna - I've just tried my example file with Fusion v185.1 and Xcode 7.2.1 and it seems to work fine on iOS device (just remember to change the code in CRunView.m as mentioned). If running on PC and saving to Camera Roll/Photo Album, you're correct it won't save an image (since it doesn't have a filename), but it will on iOS. I haven't made any changes to the PC side of the extension, just added iOS functionality. My iOS app Paper Face released in 2013 used the MMF version of this extension to save images: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pape...5805?ls=1&mt=8

Koji_Kabuto - Happy to help if you can tell me what you need.

It would be much better if the Screen Capture Object could be updated to included iOS and Android functionality from the start, avoiding the need to do this specifically for each device (eg Android Plus object for Android). I did send Francois the source code a while back so that it could be included, but nothing happened (maybe my code is not good enough? )
    Thank you very much for your answer and sorry for my delay, basically I want to do the same thing Kevin, make screenshot of my game and posting them to social networks with the iOS Share extension.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, still not getting notified on new posts to this thread, but am for other threads, eg http://community.clickteam.com/threads/92049-Export-to-Camera-Roll?goto=newpost
    Not sure why, maybe forum settings are different for different sections?

Jeff - I'll dig out the source code, pop it in DropBox and PM Fernando the link this weekend

Koji_Kabuto - Have you tried the extension? I'll try to help if I can!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, already implement the extension in my game and modify the file in Xcode, I do "Screen Capture" and the game freezes a second taking the catch, but not is where the guard, in my camera roll from iPhone do not see. He recorded it somewhere different?

Thank you very much for your help,

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast