User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: iOS Screen Capture extension v1.2 for Fusion 2.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koji_Kabuto - It could be in the Documents folder (if you put anything in the Screen Capture filename properties).
    Have you tried the example file that came with the extension? It has 2 examples:
    Capture to Photo Album
    Capture to Documents

Hope that helps (still not getting notifications for this thread for some reason, so checking it manually!)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    after review The change you are requesting will seriously affect the runtime performance since it will be generating "backing" of the screen plus it will increase the use of memory.

the correct way to do this should be using the internal renderer and get the pixels.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando - Thanks for taking a look at it! Sorry my coding's not up to scratch I'll see if I can improve it when I have some time...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello AyreGuitar,

Use the extension works perfectly capturing the gameplay of my game on iOS and taking it to the Camera Roll on the device, the problem I have is that I use the extension iOS Share (Richie) to share on social networks and this needs to be the image in the 'resources' of the Xcode project, and that not is how to do it, lol.

I talked to Richie and the usa another very complex proprietary system for your creations, but I think that you don't have it for sale, so I was like, lol

Great work with the iOS port!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koji_Kabuto - Glad you got it working. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the iOS Share object.
    It's not good practice for the app to write to the Resources folder (ie the app bundle) at run time, so I won't change the Screen Capture object to do that, but maybe you could persuade the iOS Share author (Stingray?) to make it so that if the file isn't found in the Resources folder it tries the Documents folder as this would make it more useful in combination with the Screen Capture object on iOS, allowing users to post high score screenshots, pictures made with the app, etc.?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iOS Screen Capture extension v1.2 for Fusion 2.5

Good idea my friend and thanks for your response!😉

Sent from my iPhone

Clicker

Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the colossal bump. I've been trying to use this extension but whenever I capture the screen the image is simply black. It's the right size (using area capture) but just a black image.

Any ideas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kritter - Sounds like you haven't tweaked the Xcode files as stated at the start of this post and in the documentation:

Unfortunately it still needs a tweak to CRunView.m in Xcode to work properly for iOS 6 and above
    (thanks to DTownTony for this fix):
    "In xCode open CRunView.m and change the "NO" in -

eaglLayer.drawableProperties = [NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:
    [NSNumber numberWithBool:NO],
    kEAGLDrawablePropertyRetainedBacking,
    kEAGLColorFormatRGBA8,
    kEAGLDrawablePropertyColorFormat, nil];

into a "YES" and it'll work."

Clicker

Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I definitely did that though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kritter - Hmmm. Which version of iOS are you using? Maybe something has changed in newer versions...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast