User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Touch not releasing =(

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Touch not releasing =(

Hi guys, im having this really annoying issue:

In my game interface there are two buttons, one goes left and the other goes right, when i press each one separately, they work fine. The problem is when i press both at the same times and when i release the touch the app still thinks that one of the touches is happening.

Is there any way around that or is the multitouch extension really not working?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the multi touch extension works fine, there must be an error in your code.

Easy Multi Touch Buttons.mfa

does this work for you? are you using the latest builds?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Fusion is all up-to-date and im building my app in version 18 of android SDK.

Would you be kind enough to build this MFA into an APK? im in a mac right now and will be able to open this MFA only when i get home and i really wanna test it now. =)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, just tried this APP on my mobile (moto X ) and a friends (samsumg s4) and im still having the same problem, when i press two of the buttons at the same time one of the touches just wont clear and the app keeps detecting it. =(

it also happens when i use 4, 5 or even more fingers, when i let all my fingers off the screen it keeps detecting 2, 3 or more touches depending of how many touches i started.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you installed this beta? simply checking for updates in Fusion doesn't mean you're up to date.

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/88571-Android-Beta-282-2e-201400816

there was a problem a month or two ago that broke the multi touch.. but has since been fixed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems to be working now, but when I build the APK the "stretch to phone window" doesnt seem to be working.

My version is 282.3, I never would have guessed that 282.2e would be the newest version =(

But i'll test it further when I get home. =)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

I am having this same issue with the multitouch object... when I use "when a new touch on object X" and I tap the screen too fast, the multitouch object stops detecting new touches, which seriously affects how the game is played.
    I noticed this after I gave it to some users to test and some of them were tapping like crazy and nothing happened.

I own the Steam developer version and android exporter... where can I get the 282.2e for steam or what could I do to be able to build the application without this issue? I don't have access to the thread DaveC detailed on his post, I am getting a message saying that I do not have rights.

Thanks!

Clicker

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if/how steam users can install beta builds, the good news is the bug is fixed and in the next official build you'll be good to go, I'm not sure what you can to do in the mean time though.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yuelric View Post
    Hi guys,

I am having this same issue with the multitouch object... when I use "when a new touch on object X" and I tap the screen too fast, the multitouch object stops detecting new touches, which seriously affects how the game is played.
    I noticed this after I gave it to some users to test and some of them were tapping like crazy and nothing happened.

I own the Steam developer version and android exporter... where can I get the 282.2e for steam or what could I do to be able to build the application without this issue? I don't have access to the thread DaveC detailed on his post, I am getting a message saying that I do not have rights.

Thanks!
    the link is inside product owner┤s lounge
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked the owner's lounge but the latest post I see there is from January 15th.
    On the Thread with download links the latest beta version for download is 282.1 and I do not see any reference or links for 282.2e.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the reply!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast