User Tag List

Thread: html5

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

html5

hello to all and can create an html5 offline so you can load a pdf in a folder of the sd tablet?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Please make sure your thread titles contain at least 4 words and are more descriptive so people can see more easily what you're asking, especially for users who are searching in the future about the same issue.

To answer your question, html5 will not run locally from a file, it must come from a server. This is a built in protection to prevent malicious code scenarios.

If run a local webserver on the tablet, this could be set up to serve pages on the same tablet. This would be a difficult thing to package as an app for distribution, if that is your intention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks and I apologize in advance for not having included more than 4 words thanks for the tip.
    I do not want to distribute it around or in the site I want to create a html5 app that turns locally only on my tablet in order to create a page where to open pdf file. and the fact that Android does not open with the pdf locally I want to make an app html5 staff. thank you for your response. know how to cf2.5 there is no way to make a local server in the tablet?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is no solution for the moment on tablets.
    Tablets are very protected (specially iOS), and applications must go through the official "store" channel (meaning you have to be an iOS or Android developper, and summit your app through their store).
    Only HTML allows direct run of a complex application (as it runs in a sandbox, with no danger whasoever for the device, as nothing is really installed). The counterpart being that everything must be on a server.
    I have not tried this : why not use something like your Google Drive for it? Just share the PDF file (choosing "Any user with the link"), and in your HTML5 application, use the HTML5 Object, choose "Open an URL" / "In another Window" (or anything you want), and just enter the URL to your PDF file on your Google Drive? I am quite sure it will work...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks I knew that thank you very much. but I was hoping for a simpler solution. in the end I just want to create me an app or an android html5 for me not to have another store. that is Enlarged to load pdf. in sd.