User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is it possible to make a share button?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks interesting! Might give this a go - as long as it will post the score on facebook i'd be happy!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind, did get it to work, so long as i put it alone in the text body (title is enough to present other text. So yes, posting the following to Facebook worked perfectly: "I just got a new highscore in Awesome Game: 42"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got this extension, is it possible to actually include the player score within the picture? Either taking a picture of the scoreboard and share it, or embedding the score onto the preassigned image?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Just got this extension, is it possible to actually include the player score within the picture? Either taking a picture of the scoreboard and share it, or embedding the score onto the preassigned image?
    Yeah I have that extension, it seems I can only share a pre-defined image added to the resources folder, or am I wrong? This extension also makes my app crash.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This extension its working fine? I will buy the facebook API extension for Android by Fernando....looking to buy this iOS SHARE too for my universal app game...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3