User Tag List

Thread: Fusion 2.5 Circular Movement not working?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Fusion 2.5 Circular Movement not working?

Hey there folks. I'm a long-time Fusion user but first time forum poster. I usually just search the forums but nobody seems to be talking about this particular problem, so I figured I'd take the plunge and ask for some help.

I've recently upgraded to 2.5, and I'm enjoying some of the new features, especially the physics movements. But I'm not able to get Circular Movement working properly. It works just fine when I test it in 2.0, but in 2.5 as soon as I start the movement the active object just vanishes from the screen. Is anyone else having an issue with this? Is there any fix?

Thanks in advance!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, welcome to the forums!

Second off, are you using the latest version of CF2.5? You can check to see which version of CF2.5 you have by looking at the about box under the help menu (pretty sure that's where it was, anyway).

Third off, I highly recommend you register your copy of CF2.5 here, so you can easily get updates and betas for it: http://community.clickteam.com/passport.php

The betas are quite often more stable than the "stable" releases, ironically enough, though there have been some rather notable exceptions to that, which is why they are betas and not stable releases.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might also get a faster result if you posted in the 2.5 forum and not the older 2.0 forum. I know I only attempt to answer questions about non-upgraded 2.0 topics, simply because I don't know if my answer will work in the upgrade.

Hope this doesn't come across as rude, but your question seems better suited for people who might have had the same problem when they upgraded and not for people who have yet to upgrade.