User Tag List

Thread: Multiiple enemy AI, how do I multiply different enemy attributes?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiiple enemy AI, how do I multiply different enemy attributes?

Hi, guys. I've been able to follow a tutorial on youtube which allows for multiple enemies with an AI bubble each.
    Start of frame> Spread Value "EnID"
    Always > StartLoop "EnemyID" for number of objects (enemies).
    On Loop "EnemyID" + EnID = BubbleID > Position AIBubble at 0,0

And this seems to have worked. However I cannot seem to create multiple objects to stay with eachother. I'll explain better...
    First off, Each enemy is to have 3 layers/objects to it.
    1. A shadow layer (which is a collision Box which actually moves the character around)
    2. An Enemy Graphic (which follows the shadow, being the actual enemy.)
    3. a Range AIBubble (which is invisible and lies below the shadow and alerts the enemy etc. )

How do I create these and spread their values correctly to have these three objects for EACH enemy and be sure their health and other stats (alterable values) are distributed correctly? I am not too good with loops yet, so multiple loops are beyond me right now I think. I'm still having trouble with the layer transferring I mentioned in another post. I have created 5 different enemies with different AI and behaviors, but when I multiply them I always run into problems. Can anybody help?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fusion will automatically pair the enemy sprite, shadow + circle range detector for you. No need to assign ID's or loops as far as that part is concerned.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks DaveC... Um... how? I have tried just copying and pasting the enemy with the AI bubble and shadow and during game play the enemy graphic either disappears when only one is supposed to die, the blood particles I have made won't attach themselves to the correct enemy...or have I over complicated this? May be a derp, but could you explain how Fusion pairs these 3 active objects together and then how they're replicated to create multiple independent enemies? Cheers.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just have an equal amount of shadows and enemies, then always set the enemy at the shadow. Do the same for the circles.

When an enemy is destroyed, have an event checking for the extra shadow & bubble and destroy them:

Number of shadows> number of enemies
    Pick one of shadow
    Destroy

Something like that.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Number of shadows> number of enemies
    +shadow is not overlapping enemy
    Destroy

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers that worked brilliantly. Just a case of things in the wrong order and not enough sleep. Much cheers both of you guys!