User Tag List

Thread: Cannot access Android owner's lounge with Steam version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannot access Android owner's lounge with Steam version

I have both the developer version of clickteam and the android exporter from Steam and I ran into a bug while building an application (multitouch object has an issue with touch release).
    I heard that there is a new beta and patch available for the exporter but I cannot access the owner's lounge for Android. I do not see a forum with my user account and after trying some links someone pasted on the forum, I got a message saying that my account does not have priviledges.

I wanted to ask, does anyone know if this is because I have the Steam versions of these applications? I registered them on the community passport (you can see I have the badges) but I still cannot access.
    Who could I contact to ask for assistance in getting access to the android's owner's lounge?

Thanks in advance,

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I am checking for you now, but so far as I'm aware the updates to Steam versions need to be performed via Steam only. I will get back to you on this.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Having spoken with a colleague, it seems that it may be possible to install the nightly builds for Android over your Steam installation. However said, we do not support this and if it causes any issues with Steam, or will not install, you may have to reinstall your copy from scratch.

I have enabled owner's lounge access for you now.

Good luck!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! Managed to download the nigthly build for Android, installed it and the bug is really gone!

Just to be sure I took some precautions, I made a backup of the Android exporter folder (I think it was Data\runtime\android ) and then installed the nightly build (version.txt showed 282.3e I think).
    After I did all of this, I built my application, and managed to confirm that it works fine now.
    When I finished I just replaced the nightly build android folder with my backup android exporter folder. That way it should not affect any future updates that may come from steam.

If I keep doing backups I don't think I will run into issues, and if I do I can just install the steam copies again. It's a price I'm willing to pay

Thanks so much for the access!! It helped a big time!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You're welcome, I'm glad it helped