User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Fullscreen + Steam overlay problem

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Fullscreen + Steam overlay problem

Short: I'd like to keep native resolution which is 1280x720, I have options that allows to do this, scale and to go real fullscreen.

However when using native resolution (game resolution of 1280x720 and monitor 1920x1080 it adds BLACK BORDERS), and steam overlay (alt+tab where you see friend list, browser etc.) it seems as Ultimate Fullscreen "forces" these things inside the game area so they won't open using your monitor resolution.

So, it adds big black borders around the game to keep the native resolution, but the thing is Steam Overlay won't open _on_ those borders. This would be fine, everything looks cool, BUT, all the links (friends, browser etc.) are ON those borders. So basically I need to click somewhere the borders to activate the links. Hard to describe, argh!

Also using scaled option the links are pretty close but still not in right places.

Basically like this: example.jpg

This is bad and I need this sorted ASAP! Any tips, advice?

To cut it short, again: Ultimate Fullscreen forces all the _visual_ elements of Steam overlay inside the play area, when all the links stays depending on your Screen resolution.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, it might not be UFS after all. It seems if you don't use "resize to fill window size" it will limit the overlay. You are using UFS or not. Ouch.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    As this is a third party extension we can't guarantee that it works correctly unfortunately, it may not be setting the correct mode internally - I have not used it personally so I'm not certain what is going on there.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you toggled "Keep Screen Ratio" and "Change Resolution Mode" in the display properties? I'm not sure that this would help...just brainstorming.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simon, it's not UFS. I posted above that it's also does it if you just maximize on bootup, and unthick resize to fill window size.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/2284 I can't change the priority. I need this sorted as I'm about to send the press-release at Friday!

Cmon guys.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Did you include an mfa/zip with the bug report?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I can see from your bug report that you have not... you need to send us a copy so that we can look at it - there could be so many things causing an issue. You can select to make your uploads private on the bug tracker, I've switched your report to private so you can upload there. Please provide instructions for repeating the problem to enable us to deal with it as quickly as possible.

Whilst I appreciate this is urgent for you, it is important for you to use the tools we've given you properly to communicate with us

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Simon, thanks for quick response. It is exactly what I need now as I'm running out of time! Can you come to CT Chat?
    I will update with more specific instruction and I can upload you an .exe also and .mfa.

EDIT: Okey uploaded.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Normally I would, but I'm out of the office right now. I'll raise the priority on your report now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast