User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ultimate Fullscreen + Steam overlay problem

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Simon.
    In that case I won't start figuring a way around just yet. Hopefully it get's sorted asap, I'll try to focus on other things meanwhile.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I am also encountering this issue. Going full screen with UFS extension and then enabling Steam Overlay results in the clickable areas of the overlay being not in the correct places (as shown in Jesse's first image).

I am running at 16:10 resolution however, and it might be that the overlay is expecting the game to be at 16:9?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure there is a fix for this. I know it is annoying, but no one, absolutely no one has complained me about this!
    So it's not a huge problem, though not ideal neither.

It works in a real fullscreen I believe, but that might not help you. Anyways, let us know if you figure a way around!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Steam overlay simply injects into the process, drawing with the Direct3D context that Fusion uses.
    For the borders, Fusion positions/resizes the display surface so it appears the window has borders (but the display surface doesn't contain them).
    There is no workaround to this unless Fusion is changed. I think Fusion has done this since forever, so I think Yves may be hesitant to change it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a bit late to this party,but since there's no workaround then what is the alternative to get a good fullscreen?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2