User Tag List

Thread: Is there any way to download the clickteam 2.5 developer installer?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Is there any way to download the clickteam 2.5 developer installer?

I bought clickteam 2.5 developer from ebay a few weeks ago...
    but then i needed some cash so i sold it, also on ebay.

After a few days the buyer started complaining because the serial was
    already attached to my computer or something like that.

I ended up giving him a refund and getting the cd rom back.

so with all the frustation i gave up on fusion, and i just kept working with stencyl,
    i've been working for months on my game(in stencyl)... but i just realized how difficult is to publish a game through steam if you are not from the US, besides not a single stencyl game has made it to steam, they don't even have steamworks support.

A few days ago i found out that clickteam has some new steam publishing services, which are really good news so i decided to transfer my game to fusion.

But i can't find the damn cd rom(installer) anywhere, i also tried looking for a download link but i can only download the updates from the community passport... luckily i also own clickteam fusion 2.5 standard which i bought from the clickteam store a few months ago and that's what i'm currently using because i was able to find the download link on my mailbox.

I don't really know if there is much of a difference between developer and standard.(besides the ads for mobile devices which was the main reason why i bought the developer version, but my game is so complex now, that is not going to be for mobile devices anymore)

But still the developer version is kind of expensive and i already paid for it, so i'll feel so much better if i can get the installer somehow.

Can someone tell me if there is a place to download the installers? or maybe someone from the clickteam can help me out.

I have all the details if you need them. (clickteam)

I was going to contact support but i never get a reply back from there, so maybe i'll have more luck here on the forums.

Cheers,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The community passport will be a good place to find it.

http://community.clickteam.com/passport.php

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks! but like i said, the community passport doesn't have the installers... it only has the updates which require you to install the program first.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also tried there, but i can only find updates/patches...

I get this error message:
    "Product not installed, please install it before running this program"

Is there any way i can download the main installer? not just the updates/patches...

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Log into your account on the Clickteam store and visit your purchase history for the download.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't i bought it from ebay

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You really need to use email support in this case.

You do have a number of bad things happening here
    1 - You bought it on ebay so we have no records of your purchase
    2 - You then sold it on ebay - gave other person your serial and then refunded his purchase
    3 - You then lost the CD-ROM

Its always good to purchase expensive software directly from the source, but if you email in I am sure we can help.
    Note - I am gone from the 17th thru the 23rd and won't be able to reply.1
    jvance@clickteam.com