Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit inside and adjust window

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fit inside and adjust window

The iOS and Android exporters allow us to use the Display property "Fit inside and adjust window". I find it very useful because it allows us to support multiple screen ratios without causing any stretching nor adding black bars.

I was wondering if such a feature could be added to the HTML5 runtime? Since HTML5 apps can be run on any device, I think that my request is pretty relevant.

I've just stumbled upon a game that uses this feature and I must say that... wow:
    http://okijin.com/v2/games/jellyslice/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This can be done now but it's a big pain...
    http://network.iwarecd.com/webos
    user name: pguest
    password: ppass

The above is done with CSS3 and JQuery and the end results is hard to work with to get anything else done in fusion.

Additionally there are some issues with the HTML5 exporter, right now when you make a button and use When User Clicks On Object it converts it to a When User Clicks In Zone when compiled, as can be seen here...
    http://mcr.iwarecd.com

the big graphic in the middle of the page has 3 buttons that work in full screen but when you start to resize the window to a smaller size the buttons loose the ability to be clicked. A small resize of the app will show you it has been converted to a zone as you will notice you can no longer click on the far left of the buttons but you can click more to the right and get it to work. The more you resize the farther off the Zone the buttons get until they loose their functionality all together.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your input Kimera. I hope that CT can do something in the near future.

I just wanted to add that when uploading a game to FGL's mobile platform, their debug tool asks if the game is either portrait, landscape or adapts to the available area. So having a "responsive HTML5 app" is not a crazy idea!
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for this feature (for when I eventually get the HTML5 exporter)

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    About the "When user click on a button" bug, did not come on this one yet in the bug list.
    Have you posted an example m'a in the bug report?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I posted it in the bug box with a link and an example...
    http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/2301

The mfa will not show the bug as the html it produces is not responsive so you will need to go to the link and resize that page to see the full issue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Francois, Any chance there will be a calendar object for html5 in the next version?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for the blatant thread hijack.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought since you got an answer to your question it would not hurt to answer the question that I was ask which did relate to your original post. The second post I made was not worth posting a new thread since Francois was already here and involved in this thread , it did relate to a new feature being added to the HTML5 runtime, which was still within the subject of your original post, and again, you got the answer to your question. I am sorry that this thread did not stay as "PURE" as you would have liked it but I can assure you that if this happens again it will not be due to me as I just will not reply to any more of your posts so that I don't upset you.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hehe "thread hijacker" fun concept. To answer your question : no, I don't have that in plan. There are many available on the net. I think a good feature would be to have an object that allows you to use any one of these. Java script being so flexible, it could be possible. Something to dig actually.

Olivier : actually a simple option would be to display the frame regardless of the orientation. It just display what is visible in the browser. Also something to dig.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast