User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 283.0 - beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, that's a big step. Next big step would be the same for Global Events.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Event editor: the names of the alterable values and strings of objects are now diplayed in their behaviors, as well as the names of their custom animations.
    That's very convenient improvement! But, I can't see the neme of user animations at behavior...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm, it seems you're right about the user animations, I'll fix it in the next update.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to install and. Get it to work... waiting for my licenses to be unblocked

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ? What message do you get for what installer?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installed too many times for android. Didn't check the others since I am not home.. emailed jeff all my serial numbers

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why don't you just install the main patch? It updates the editor and all the exporters at the same time.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ? Really the main update for Dev 2.5 contains all the updates for the Exporters also?
    I always install all the exporter updates as well.
    Learned something here.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And apart from that Perry does not asks for the serial of each exporter!

Clickteam thanks for this beta and will report any incidence in the bug box.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True
    Lesson learned, and I was able to submit my pending apps to Apple now.. Thanks to the Scrolling Fixes
    Great Job Clickteam!!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast