User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 283.0 - beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having some issues with this beta on iOS and am going back to the latest stable release.

If it's possible, I would like the code for the iOS audio fix in the beta (http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/2294)
    This way I can use version 282.3 and copy the audio fix code from 283.0 beta (if this is possible) and upload my application with no issues.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I am having some issues with this beta
    Did you report them?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are issues with the chartboost workaround in 283.0 beta: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/87300-ChartBoost-Temporary-Solution!

This workaround works fine for the previous iOS release, or it might be the old version of the chartboost SDK that has issues with the new version of xcode. Either way I really need chartboost in my application.

It would be really great if I could just manually patch up the audio issue for 282.3 by replacing some code in xcode or something

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Build 283.0 - beta version

Quote Originally Posted by PixelatedPict View Post
    I've got Fusion 2.5 on two machines, with this update, on my laptop (which is a bit older) 283.0, when I run an application everything is perfectly fine. On my brand spanking new workstation I build two months ago, 283.0 running an application take literally about 3-5 minutes for it to even come up after hitting the run button. The previous build on the same computer, did not do this.
    For what it's worth I solved this issue, if others have it here's how to remedy.

Uninstall CF2.5, delete any remaining directories in the installation directories (backup anything important first), reboot machine, then reinstall CF2.5, then reinstall the 283.0 patch.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Seems OK here, you should post a MFA in the forum of the SWF exporter (or send it to Fernando by PM if it's private).
    I tried again with another mfa, it is the same issue, However it seems to be when using a preloader (application). When I unchecked the preloader it did work, if it is checked I just get a white screen. Going back to older build fixes this issue so there is something wrong there. Would be good if someone else also tried to build and run a flash app with a preloader to see if they also get this bug.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Seems OK here, you should post a MFA in the forum of the SWF exporter (or send it to Fernando by PM if it's private).
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    I tried again with another mfa, it is the same issue, However it seems to be when using a preloader (application). When I unchecked the preloader it did work, if it is checked I just get a white screen. Going back to older build fixes this issue so there is something wrong there. Would be good if someone else also tried to build and run a flash app with a preloader to see if they also get this bug.
    I can confirm this problem. It happens only when using a frame preloader, no problem with an image preloader. Below is the message that my Flash Player plugin debugger version outputs.

TypeError: Error #1009: Il est impossible d'accéder à la propriété ou à la méthode d'une référence d'objet nul.
    at Application::CRunApp/startApplication()
    at CPreloaderMMF/initialize()
    at mx.preloaders::Preloader/initialize()
    at mx.managers::SystemManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::initialize()
    at mx.managers::SystemManager/initHandler()

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    They are issues with the chartboost workaround in 283.0 beta: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/87300-ChartBoost-Temporary-Solution!

This workaround works fine for the previous iOS release, or it might be the old version of the chartboost SDK that has issues with the new version of xcode. Either way I really need chartboost in my application.

It would be really great if I could just manually patch up the audio issue for 282.3 by replacing some code in xcode or something
    Agree. Clickteam, there is some news about this? we need chartboost working on iOS too.....

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like something like this with numbered groups: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6d2zkev5k...roups.png?dl=0

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outcast, I...

I don't see how that would improve the interface. It's easy enough for me to tell the depth of groups for me already, and it wouldn't make telling which events were in which group layers any easier, unless every single event in a group layer also had numbers like that. Also, why doesn't the first one have a number? If they are going to add numbers, then it would probably have numbers on every group, not just the second layer and lower, since I'd imagine that would be easier to program, and, in my opinion, it would actually look better than just skipping the number for the first one. Also, why aren't the numbers all the way on the right side of the groups, where there is extra room 99.9% of the time? I think it could perhaps look better that way.

If you want the numbers to simply list which group is which period (have every group numbered like that), then I don't see how that would help, either, since, as I've already mentioned, that wouldn't help you tell which events were in which groups unless you numbered the events like that as well. Arguably, even the events were numbered, I think it could actually make it harder, which is kinda saying something. At the very least, it would make event groups more confusing for newcomers.

If you could perhaps give me a few reasons that you wanted them, then I would like to hear them, since, as of now, I personally see that as a useless addition. I may have just not found any myself, though, so maybe you have a reason that I couldn't figure out myself.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HappyGreenFrog.: I actually use a variant already where I manually write a number before ever group name, and that makes it much easier to faster read what groups are bellow other groups. The problem with this is that it is manual and if you move groups around it can get confusing so it would be much better if automatic. Even better is if you could have some kind of color code to split things up, so the first group nested would have a faint colour background of one color, then the next another and so on. Also I think numbers on the left side is better or so your eyes dont have to shift back and forth to read the code.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast