User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Extension SDK's for Fusion 2.5

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spyfrog View Post
    I have a question - the Extension manager PDF help that MMF2.5 links to on the start page mention C# as an extension development language.
    However, the only extension SDK for Windows seam still to be based entirely on c/c++ . It is also quite outdated from 2014 and doesn't seam to have any Visual studio project files?
    I think it was asking if you were able to code in these languages then you might be able do extensions, not that you can do extensions in all these languages.
    That said, the SDK's are in C++ but it is possible to make extensions using C#.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    That said, the SDK's are in C++ but it is possible to make extensions using C#.
    There's two ways you can go about this:
    • Managed C# projects, which combine C# and C++ in Visual Studio
    • Using .NET Object (requires .NET Framework 2.0), and not using an extension

While it might be possible to make a fully-C# extension DLL, the runtime that seems to support that is XNA and UWP runtimes, which both target Windows but aren't the main Windows exporter.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. I'm very disappointed because I paid money for click team fusion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The interface with Fusion hasn't changed much over the years, so don't be too put off by the date on the SDK.
    That said, there is an SDK still being updated called DarkEDIF, which I am maintaining. My next update will allow Android and Windows exts to be created from the same codebase. Supports Fusion 2.0 and 2.5.
    It will be in C++, though.
    Link to extensions and SDKs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4