User Tag List

Thread: Please Help. OUYA IAP refuses to initialize. :(

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please Help. OUYA IAP refuses to initialize. :(

Hi everyone. I've got my game running flawlessly on Ouya EXCEPT one important thing...an In app purchase.

I'm following this guide ( http://forums.ouya.tv/discussion/286...chase-tutorial ) almost exactly buy in my game the IAP refuses to ever initialize.

One really annoying and strange thing is, the guide says to download a key.DER file from developer.ouya BUT the file is actually key.CER when I download it. I figured that might be the problem, so I renamed the key file to end in .der...tried both ways...the game never initializes.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
    Mike

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Use Firefox or chrome to download .

Sloxone

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sloxone. That fixed the key.der situation, and means I officially hate InternetExplorer with a burning passion....BUT My games IAP still won't initiate, despite now having a seemingply proper key.der file and my developer Id in place.

The link to the example MFA file that I linked to above is now dead.. does anyone elese still have the working example MFA, so I can swap out its info with mine and see if it initializes with the example MFA?

Thanks again,
    Mike

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I muddled around, changing very tiny things and not it works, unfortunately, I can't say for sure what fixed it.