User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can't submit app to the App Store.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see they also Release Xcode V 6.0.1
    Maybe some issues are fixed???
    I am updating now..

btw.. I see the new Mac OS X Yosemite ... Not sure if that will break other things ... (I am waiting with that upgrade)

Edit: updating to Xcode 6.0.1 didn't make a difference.
    Still the same issues.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    btw,

you only need to change this
    Ensure the key "LSRequiresIPhoneOS" has the value "YES"

go get rid of the Zip error.
    Anders had made the change in the source code but I didn't see it, so this fix was not pushed to the build 283.1. Will be fixed in the build 283.2.

Also I wish we wouldn't have to use them as it requires non-basic changes in the icon-saving part, but I guess we'll have to use the iOS7+ SDK assets catalog in the build 283.2. We'll try to release it early next week.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Yves.

btw. I upgrade to the new OS Yosemite and don't really care for the layout... its like IOS now. all flat etc.
    like your watching a big Ipad screen haha.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    One Note:
    This is for me..283.1 create the 3 icons 76,120,152.png on the Xcode asset icons..But when i compil and submit,he say me that 3 icons is missing..
    Here is what i do..Deleting all 3 icons,and put them manually,and it work

Sloxone

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    * Deleted post ***

edit: nvm...

user error

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "so I noticed that Box2D is used a lot in my xCode project and I do not even use it whatsoever. Everything seems to be working okay for now apart from when I go to Archive my project, I am displayed with the following error:

chown: /Users/christopherroberts/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Flip-etsxycyflavupvekcbrwmozwhhbh/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/Flip/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/libBox2D.a: No such file or directory
    Command /usr/sbin/chown failed with exit code 1

I located this directory and found that it ends at ArchiveIntermediates/Flip/IntermediateBuildFilesPath.." (Reply related to my previous Post and was told to post it here instead)

I am not even using Box2D in my game and so I thought that (maybe!!) I could delete the Box2D Target. It successfully archived my project but crashes when clicking Submit..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've removed the arm64 Architecture in the Box2D Target but kept it in the Main Target as I believe the game must be 64bit nowadays to submit. I can successfully Archive my project yet it still crashes. All my certificates and provisional profiles seem to be fine so I don't know why it would be crashing on me. I think my only problem now is the fact that I can't submit without it crashing..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Keehan, check to make sure you changed the IOS option in your MFA to Default architectures ( I once had it set on 'All architectures' and got box 2D problems too). Try it to see if it makes a difference.

Hope it works

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Keehan, register your CF 2.5 serial in this forum and then go to the "Support forums" / "Product Owner's Lounge" / "Owner's Lounge: Fusion 2.5" forum, and download the beta version of the build 283.1 of CF 2.5 from the Download Links thread, this will update CF 2.5 and all your exporters to the latest version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still a Box2D Error (I apologize, I don't know where I should be replying from. Indepth question is in my previous post)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast