User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't submit app to the App Store.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Can't submit app to the App Store.

I'm getting an error when trying to submit my game to the app store. I'm using the latest Fusion 2.5 beta build with the most updated beta exporters.

I added a screenshot below..
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured out a work around here:

1. Open your target's Info.plist
    2. Select any entry in the plist and then Right-Click and select "Show raw keys & values" from the Editor menu
    3. Ensure the key "LSRequiresIPhoneOS" has the value "YES" (add it if necessary)
    4. Regenerate your archive and submit
    But now I have a new issue...

Can't submit due to these errors...

Screen Shot 2014-10-15 at 11.50.18 AM.jpg

I can't find the icons for these sizes within Fusion...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you need to create those icons.

Take a look a my Image Resizer in the Click store. (Free)
    which creates all the icons you need

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highly recommend Perry's app. Good stuff, but now how to get it into Xcode 6 due to the latest changes. :/

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, having the same problem with Xcode 6.
    And tried it with the 283.1 version, and same problems.
    as far as the icons... same thing.
    I can't seem to figure out how to show the icons now in Xcode... they are not on the main screen anymore.

Do we really need to modify Plist everytime now ??

Also, I did try Jhales fix, and I get the images error as well..

Quote Originally Posted by JHale View Post
    Figured out a work around here:

But now I have a new issue...

Can't submit due to these errors...

Screen Shot 2014-10-15 at 11.50.18 AM.jpg

I can't find the icons for these sizes within Fusion...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just completed 3 apps and manually inserted the missing icon sizes and also had to do the Plist fix. I'll write an explanation as soon as I get a chance. The Plist fix, fixes an error when to trying to send your file to iTunes connect. I found the fix on the apple forums, without it, my game compiled yet I iTunes connect wouldn't deliver it to my iTunes account.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So its also an xcode bug then?. I tried finding the tab where I can select the images like in xcode 5 bu no luck

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have my Mac on me at the moment, yet from memory the place to add the icons was in a similar place it used to be. I think you have to choose to import the icons from your project first in xcode, before the option turns up to add the missing ones. There should be selector for icons and a selector for loading screens (both will have missing icons and pics). When I go into change them, I usually change the look of the xcode screen in order to see all of the icons (some are just out of view and easy to miss). If you mess up the icon size it will tell you immediately and tell you what it should be. Hope that helps if you haven't worked it out by the time I get a chance to have a look, I'll post some screen shots and write up some steps.

And Yeah, I think the Plist problem is an Xcode bug because it seems to be a common issue for many xcode users, not just Fusion users.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok cool.
    I spent 2 hours looking where I can switch back to the list for all the sizes, but I can't find it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    And tried it with the 283.1 version, and same problems.
    Err... the build 283.1 generates 120x120, 152x152 and 76x76 icons...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast