User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Android exporter not compatible with nVidia Shield

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks Koji,

I will check
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,

Have you had time to check this?

Thank you very much for your help,

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I just check but is nothing related to Runtime, seems that you need to remove accelerometer object from you design when use it in NVidia, btw, does not make much sense to use it in shield.

I will put this in black for make a tip to all.

Is not possible in some cases to share the same game between platform in Android, e.g. Google Tv can not be used in the same game for regular android devices.

and after see this report the crash seems because NVIDIA Shield doe snot have accel sensor and crash.

test without it and let me know your results
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You definitely have to debug levels and remove items that are not necessary for every platform, I don't remember the accelerometer in this game, but suddenly I I escaped.

Also the game runs perfectly but the Gamepad is not recognized, I will clean and performed other tests and I commented that I was such.

Thanks a lot

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando, all this does not works. I think that it is the control system of the Shiled which uses some special API. The controls of the console are Wifi not Bluetooth.

I did many tests and does not recognize any control, a control will even connect X360 wired and does not recognize it, it is rare that in other games of Android if it recognizes them.

Is that for you it is difficult to see this if you do not have the console but not is if NVIDIA SDK documentation can see some clue.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Sorry Koij I have not put my hands on a NVIDIA Shield I try to ask one for development (from NVIDIA Staff) at GDC but was not possible.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android exporter not compatible with nVidia Shield

Fernando don't worry, it's a good machine and secure to do some implementation but I'm very happy that you are now supporting iOS, there is definitely a lot to do on that side. There I wrote in the post Admob and testing I can help because I have a pending update of Umi Force Unlimited and could already come with this. A hug!

Sent from my iPhone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2