User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Android exporter not compatible with nVidia Shield

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android exporter not compatible with nVidia Shield

So after a bit of a struggle and the help of some forum users, I found that the nVidia Shield is not compatible with the exporter. The problem seems to be the display, since I can hear sound. I bought a Shield as a test device because of the build in controller. It works fine with Unity builds, so I know it runs Android apps.

Is there a chance this device will be supported in the future?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: In case anyone is still having problems, I found that switching the OpenGL ES setting to 2.0 (under Application Properties -> Android tab). Apparently the Shield is not backwards compatible with OpenGL ES 1.1 .

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Mobichan,

Santa gave me a Nvidia Shield TV and I am very much enjoying playing half-life 2 in it, lol

Yesterday I made sideload from one of my games for Android TV and I worked, charge the intro of the game (a video) and not pass this frame, also seems not to recognize the Gamepad. Of course my game is in Open Gl 2.0 and Api 21 for Lollipop. In Nexus and Amazon Fire TV everything is going great.

Do you have tried again with your shield and your games Fusion 2.5?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was using Fusion 2.5 when I made that original post. It was working the last time I checked, but it has been a while since I tested an android build. I never actually tried the buttons, since the app I tested was all touchscreen controls.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the reply, I will consult with Fernando to help me.😉

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Koji,

Nvidia, check if you set opengl to 3.0
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Fernando, I do a test and you commented later.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,

I already tried changing to Open GL 3.0 and it is not the problem, it is more generates a file of a level with Open GL 2.0 and the game works but does not recognize the control. Nvidia Shield TV gamepad is not Bluetooth is Wi-Fi, so I thought the problem was there and connect a Bluetooth control standard, also the Gamepad of the Amazon Fire TV and finally a gamepad X360 (Wired). None worked!

The game runs but there is no control over the Android TV extension.

You'll have some idea of what? The strange thing is that other games from the Google Play that support Gamepad and ran me down, clear none of those is developed in Fusion 2.5, but I wanted to check if there was incompatibility with Android TV system.

Español, por si mi inglés me traiciona

Hola Fernando,

Ya probé cambiando a Open GL 3.0 y no es el problema, es más genere un archivo de un nivel con Open GL 2.0 y funciona el juego pero no reconoce el control. El Nvidia Shield TV su gamepad no es Bluetooth sino Wifi, así que pensé que el problema era ahí y conecte un control Bluetooth estandar, también el Gamepad del Amazon Fire TV y por último un control de X360 (de cable). Ninguno funciono!

El juego se ejecuta pero no hay control sobre el con la extensión Android TV.

Tendrás alguna idea de que pasa? Lo extraño es que baje otros juegos de la Google Play que soportan Gamepad y me funcionaron, claro ninguno de esos está desarrollado en Fusion 2.5, pero quería comprobar si había incompatibilidad con el sistema Android TV.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    send me a log if you can to check what could it be
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, thanks Fernando!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast