User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Some useful hidden shortcuts

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update about the comment trick -- this caused MFA corruption. It's no longer possible in build 284.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Build 285.1 Change Log
    - Event editor: you can't insert conditions into comments or groups anymore, this was causing MFA corruption.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to fill all the pixels of the same color in the same frame and/or all the frames in the object? Essentially palette swapping?

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I've printed it out and stuck to the weall next to my computer with a transparent tape for a quick reference, next to Blender's shortcuts.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a shortcut to opening or closing all sub-groups - without opening / closing all the main groups in the frame editor?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In event editor or do you mean folders? I am fairly sure that there is no fast shortcut in event editor.
    In my opinion it's still fast enough to close or open all sub-groups without a shortcut, even if you have to close all main groups first.
    The procedure is kinda fast every time - Select first main group and last group/event while holding Shift key and you have everything selected.
    Then you can do: Close all groups, Open all groups(all sub-groups are closed now, main groups are open), Open all groups(all sub-groups are open now, main groups are open...).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Ctrl-Shift-Alt-Z set to "close all groups" and Ctrl-Shift-Alt-X set to "open all groups". Absolutely my favourite shortcuts I ever made in Fusion. They speed up my work so much! I agree that close/open subgroups would be handy too though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, in the event editor.

Actually you can just left click on a group and then right click to open & close all groups (select the option from the pop-up).

But then closing all the main groups again to get to the sub-groups takes more time than individually opening the sub-groups ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha. Yes, it's Fusion's best kept secret. Almost impossible to find.

Go to view/toolbars/customise/keyboard, and enjoy finding the commands you want in the world's tiniest list box

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be the logical place for it! I've complained about this to Clickteam in the past. Not only is the real option buried where almost no one will find it, but "The Tools>keyboard shortcuts" acts a red herring that all but ensures that people won't even think to look further.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this thread is old but, maybe make a shortcut for the extension manger or for the customization settings (Idk what it's named atm,but it's the tool that customizes the theme and the android JDK and stuff). If it already exists I might have over looked the thread. Thanks!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast