Composer Looking for A Production

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • G'day!

The name is Markus Lappalainen. I am a Finnish composer and after several years of musical involvement I've begun composing with a professional aim since the beginning of 2014.

You will find my website and online portfolio at Please login to see this link..

The time I can dedicate varies from week to week depending of my work shifts. But as a guideline we speak of 4-10 hours a week.

Now I am looking forward to write something in the lines of Jeremy Soule (The Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim), Brad Derrick (The Elder Scrolls Online) and Inon Zur (Dragon Age: Origins). In genre terms we are moving around orchestral, ambient and world music. If required, an electric twist can be added to spice up the mix.

If the said musical field is not what you are going for, contact me anyway and we can discuss further.

It would be great if you already had some locked material for your game (visual, dialogue, character bios, story and such). It is always MUCH easier to write music to something that is almost ready. (By ready I do not mean the whole game.) Then the music can be fitting for the game's spirit and atmosphere.

It should be said that I am building my portfolio when it comes to orchestral music. You will find some samples in my portfolio, but is is not as comprehensive as I would like it to be. Also the sound quality is not up to date, which is the main purpose of this quest. I have moved on to a new software with very good sound quality. I no longer use sound fonts that have limited overtones that result a not so realistic timbre. Now the music I write for an orchestra actually sounds almost like a real one.

Those with no coin, don't worry, I am free for now. Those who have a coin or two to spare, I am still free but I am always more than glad of a donation. It would only mean better sounds faster.

So, will you help me on my quest for an updated and much better portfolio?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!