Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: libBox2D.a: No such file or directory. - I am not even using Box2D

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy libBox2D.a: No such file or directory. - I am not even using Box2D

so I noticed that Box2D is used a lot in my xCode project and I do not even use it whatsoever. Everything seems to be working okay for now apart from when I go to Archive my project, I am displayed with the following error:

chown: /Users/christopherroberts/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Flip-etsxycyflavupvekcbrwmozwhhbh/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/Flip/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/libBox2D.a: No such file or directory
    Command /usr/sbin/chown failed with exit code 1

I located this directory and found that it ends at ArchiveIntermediates/Flip/IntermediateBuildFilesPath..

I can't seem to find a solution. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also when I delete the Box2D Target and Archive my project, I successfully archives but when I click Submit it crashed xCode...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Keehan, register your CF 2.5 serial in this forum and then go to the "Support forums" / "Product Owner's Lounge" / "Owner's Lounge: Fusion 2.5" forum, and download the beta version of the build 283.1 of CF 2.5 from the Download Links thread, this will update CF 2.5 and all your exporters to the latest version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good one Yves, great suggestion. I should have realised that it was fixed in the latest beta.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am actually still getting the Box2D Error... I believe crashes are fixed though! Is it possible to just delete the Box2D Target as I am not using Box2D in my project?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deleting the Target successfully builds and archives.. but does not successfully Validate but that doesn't even surprise me. I feel like the only issue is the Box2D (libBox2D.a) Error.. If I take a look at the Linked Frameworks and Libraries in xCode General. libBox2D.a is highlighted RED with the status of Optional.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hmm I think this error has been reported before, set the Architecture option in the iOS properties of your MFA to Default. Does this solve the issue? This property no longer exists in the build 283.2 (not yet released).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly it is already set to default. As posted before, the directory and file that it says doesn't exist, actually doesn't exist so I am not sure how to overcome that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can successfully build my project in 32Bit (with only armv7) but as soon as I add the Valid Architecture 'arm64' to the Game Target, I get "Semantic Issue ~ Cast from pointer to smaller type 'int' loses information" error in the Box2D classes. I think the project is having 64bit Issues. I had built this project in 32bit Successfully in the past. I apologize for all this but I am very grateful.

So yeah I do believe I can archive a 32bit project just fine but Apple requires 64bit applications.

*EDIT*
    I've submitted a 32bit Version in hopes that it will follow through. Although I did receive an email stating that it had a "Missing Push Notification Entitlement" which my game doesn't use nor have I selected anything to do with them. I heard this isn't always an issue though. I'll get back to you and tell you how it all goes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast