User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Resolutions, scaling, fullscreen, windowed

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you like the extension!

I don't really think it's possible for me to fix as the problem is primarily on the FRAPS side. Even if I could fix it I don't really have time to worry about it as I don't use FRAPS anyway. You might have better luck contacting the authors of FRAPS and sending them an example game. I don't think the problem is even related to UFS as you could probably replicate it just by trying to record a maximized Fusion-made game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okey thanks guys!

Btw what object do you use for PS4 controller?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How has SDL worked out for you guys? Many times I've considered writing my own C++ engine (salvaging code from my previous engines) using SDL, and trying to make it work on PC/Mac/Linux/Consoles. My last engine used Marmalade and I have to say it was kind of crappy to work with. I have limited interest in mobile games anyway.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best workaround would be to make the player choose "pseudo fulscreen" [stretch to fulscreen adjust the frame width/height for the correct apsect ratio] with the window control object. With this it Fraps works normally [a good rig is recommended for good framerate but its always when recording ]. So ultimate fulscreen from walrus [great work btw ^^] and if you want to fraps choose pseudo fulscreen in options.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UltimateWalrus:
    Since you have access to the window handle in Fusion, it should be possible I guess? SDL2 is not doing anything super complicated.

SDL2 is excellent. There's really no reason not to use it now that it's zlib-licensed.
    Valve has made a big push for it, so on Steam, you get a lot of things for free (like controller configuration).
    GLFW/SFML are good, but they are definitely not as mature as SDL2. Go for SDL2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the recommendation Mathias. I've only heard good things about SDL. I think anything would be better than Marmalade.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back to topic!

So, at the moment I'm developing in 1920x800. I love it, and it works for my game perfectly, so don't ask why. Anyways, if player with lesser screen resolution attempts to play the game, how can I go fullscreen and scale width and height accordingly? And I mean real fullscreen, as the performance seems to be much, much better in real fullscreen.

I'm creating something very visual, so it's important to have settings for these stuff!

Clicker The Games Factory 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So where do I find PlayClaw and Ultimate Fullscreen?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do they work on fusion 2.5?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PlayClaw is 3rd party recording software, it has nothing to do with Fusion. Ultimate Fullscreen can be found via extension manager I believe. And yes UFS works with Fusion 2.5.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast