User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Build 283.2 - pre-release version

Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update. After installing and building an application, here are the errors I am getting from xcode. Cleaned prior to build.

/Gizzysv28/Images.xcassets: None of the input catalogs contained a matching app icon set named "AppIcon".

/Gizzysv28/Images.xcassets: None of the input catalogs contained a matching launch image set named "LaunchImage".

/Gizzysv28/Images.xcassets: Failed to read file attributes for "/Gizzysv28/Images.xcassets"

Using Fusion 2.5. There are images in the IOS options properties.

Any suggestions?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you add the correct icons in your mfa project ?

I have no problems with that... Even better... not a single Yellow box either in Xcode... AND it's 2 Mb smaller now too..
    I'm liking it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Perry - Well, I just left the default images that were there. There was a folder named Runtime Iphone in the build that had the images.cassets file in it. I moved it to the resources folder, and was able to compile and run the app. Still lots of errors, though. I've been helping kids use Click Team products since the days of Klick 'n Play, but have never actually done my own projects much. I'm new to IOS app development and have been looking in the blogs for some tutorials that will help me - read what I could find. Any resources you can point me to would be appreciated.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    bloucks, what version of Xcode do you use?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    I just wanted to report a minor problem related to iOS icons with this build 283.2. The launch images are okay. I'm using Xcode 5.1.1.

Bigger size capture: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2014-11-13.png
    I think it's because the project has been made with the iOS8 SDK. Just remove the unassigned image from the AppIcon assets catalog if you use the iOS 7 SDK.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by prester View Post
    Thanks for many updates.
    Windows runtime : INI object's UTF-8 option is still buggy, failed to convert the file name if the UTF-8 option is selected.
    Sample mfa here ( with a avi about operation description in a Zip file).
    http://prester.org/mmf2/cgi/uploda/src/cf25_234.zip
    There is a limitation, the filename must be in the character set that is defined in the "Language for non Unicode application" option in Windows for the current user. Use simple ANSI characters in the title of the INI file so that it works everywhere.

>INI object: string limitation extended from 1 Kb to 10 Kb.
    I would like to check the thing about this extended limitation. I have tried to receive the string from INI more over 1024 characters. But can not to confirm about this.
    Plz see the attached mfa, the string was received from INI as characters was ignored more than 1024 bytes?
    I cannot reproduce the problem with your example, if I set your global values to larger strings that works fine.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KLiK-iT View Post
    Seems the semitransparent and alpha-blending coefficient isn't working properly. Anyone notice this? Seems like all my graphics are lighter now with this update.
    I don't see why, this part hasn't been modified at all. What runtime are you talking about btw?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using XP,7 or 8. Seems it changed. No big deal, I adjusted it already. Some of the graphics just looked brighter to me. Most likely it's just me. Thank you for the update.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using version xcode version 6.1

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try cleaning the imaged in your mfa project, and add the new ones in there with the correct sizes.
    If you added like iphone images in your file, and later on you changed it to Universal, you need to add the missing images as well.

With a new project now, I can add all my images, and compile it without a single error.
    Anders did a great job on smashing those annoying yellow popups
    and... 64 bit ... without a problem through the IOS Store now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4