User Tag List

Thread: Order objects by name?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Order objects by name?

One of the areas I always spend much unecessary time is when I need to make an action for an event and I need to find that object in my big list of objects. It seems the order of the objects is very random (from what I can tell) it is not even the same every time for some reason. Is there a way to order them by name or other ways to find things more quickly?

Example of how it looks for me now: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-12_160919.png

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The order of objects in that window depends on the order you have them in at the top of the event editor - you can drag them around, but the default order is in order of creation and type of objects (all actives together, all counters together, etc...) ...I think. If sorting by name isn't already an option, I'd love to see this happen as well.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks DavidN, the most confusing thing is that they are not always in the same order though. I don't know why, for example a newly created object is always at the bottom of the list for me for a while.
    I really think we would need ways to get more structure. Having option to sort by name and also I would like to be able to make custom border icons and attach objects togheter in groups.