User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Object for Android

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I tested some more. The goal of the test is to login at start of screen, and upon login successful: post message. Here are the results.

• The example app works, no error, no warnings, posts perfectly from any FB account
    • The example app shuts down without any error message when/after you do something with asking for permissions
    • However, when the extension is linked to the Facebook ID of my app, it no longer works
    • And vice versa when I use the Facebook ID of the example in my own app, it does work. Therefore I am certain the events and settings in the project are fine, but it's something in the Facebook app settings.

differentlogin.jpg
    My app will post when I use it logged in on the account of the developer (left). The warning says that some permissions need to be approved by review. It's true, because when someone else (who isn't in the developer team) logs in and uses my app it doesn't show this warning but also does not implement the permission and therefore does not post.

postapproval.jpg
    And this approval screen I get when I use the example app, or I use my own app from the developer facebook account. After approval, the app will post messages without a problem.

app settings.jpg
    In the app settings you can see that the permission to post to wall is missing with my app and it's there in the settings of the example project.

This advice I've seen a lot when I looked up this problem. It looks like facebook permission publish_actions is required to let an app post to a wall of someone other than the app developer. More info on that is found in this doc on Facebook here.

submit.jpg
    And here's when it gets rather hopeless. They require you to submit the app for review in order to use said permission, but submitting requires you to write out a privacy policy. That isn't very doable and quite risky when you don't know the Fusion engine inside out and what it really does on that area. Maybe it's a new rule and it didn't require any review back when this extension and example was made?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    oh, the extension was/is done to post message, link, videos and pictures and not achievement or score.

that require you follow some regulation from them and was not clear at the moment the extension was done, this extension was done on September 2013 and they made some change in their regulation on October 2013.

------------------------------------
    This advice I've seen a lot when I looked up this problem. It looks like facebook permission publish_actions is required to let an app post to a wall of someone other than the app developer. More info on that is found in this doc on Facebook here.
    regulation on October 2013.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the message my app wants to post is a very basic one (not score or achievements). It works only when I link the extension to the same ID as the one used in the example project, but not the one I generated for it on Facebook.

approved.jpg
    Only these three are now approved by default. Can't post with that.

September 2013 is a long time ago and it wouldn't surprise me if regulations have changed in the meantime to the point it no longer works with the extension. Many discussions like this one start with people unable to make a simple post and are then told to have it reviewed.

Most of these conversations occur since May 2014.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    merci pour tes teste du coup nous somme bloqué, moi il veulent pas il me demande trop de choses fichier apk etccc explication du pourquoi et comment etcc. c'est casse tête.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    i think your problem is that you want to post news feed, which require their approval.

also can you send me your appid by PM to test here.

also the images from dashboard to check here, only the permission part and the main class
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased and started using yesterday! Tutorial video was quite helpful for the initial set up! Just a question (more to come soon, i'm sure!) Does this extension support Facebook "Single Sign On", if so, do I need to activate any extra permissions for android?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, experiencing the same facebook posting issue. When i'm in my account (developer account) I can post fine, but when i use another account, posting doesn't work at all... Any solutions?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    please tell me which package mane are you using?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    package mane? I don't follow?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd imagine it was a typo of "package name​".

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast