User Tag List

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Object for Android

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Facebook Object for Android

El que reporta en el error no se de donde sale, el mío es el que está en el Dashboard.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenT2 View Post

It would be great if we could utilise it (like every other game company does) to post things like "Chris recieved "Item" in "Game"
    I am intersted in this extension, but is this possible? I don't see much use if you can't post things about your game?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    you can post links, images, messages and videos

and use Facebook track (you can see how much time you application is used)
    but for posting scores, games, etc.

you need

1.- Facebook authorization

2.- new permission after Facebook review your application if not user friend list are not available, Facebook regulations.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I seemed to be having an issue installing this extension. I've purchase and downloaded from the ClickStore and then extracted to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5\Extensions folder but when I try to install it I receive the following error:

Cannot download file

Hope someone might be able to help me get past this issue.

Thanks,
    Scott

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    the extraction need to be done to the Fusion directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5" in your case, check that the zip inside have different folders to be extracted.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fernando, all installed now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping someone on the Forum might be able to point me in the right direction.
    I've downloaded and installed Facebook X and have created a sample application following the video linked earlier in the thread.

I have created the app within Facebook developers section and generated a developers hash key.
    When I start the app on my Android device it starts, logs in and sets permission and then the following error occurs.

"This app has no Android key hashes configured. Configure you app key hashes at http://developers.facebook.com/apps/.........

I have read through the previous posts and others have mentioned similar issues but none appear to have posted the resolution to their problem.

Anyway hope someone can offer some help.
    Thanks,

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    For next version a new expression will be available to get the hashkey directly from application
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,

Is there a timeframe for when the next version will be released?

Also is there anything obvious that I may have missed in setting up the current version?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    the next version will be available with the next release.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast